Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ACTAME FACE WASH Has Generic Salt :: SALICYLIC
- 2 ACTAME FACE WASH Is From Company SOL DERMA Priced :: Rs. 125
- 3 ACTAME FACE WASH have SALICYLIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ACTAME FACE WASH Has Generic Salt :: SALICYLIC
ACTAME FACE WASH Is From Company SOL DERMA Priced :: Rs. 125
ACTAME FACE WASH have SALICYLIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|SALICYLIC||Rs. 125||70 ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Acne, Hyperkeratotic and scaling skin conditions
Drug Dose ::
Apply to affected area once daily. Hydrate area for 5 minutes prior to application if possible. Occlude the area at night. Wash off in morning. Salicylic Acid is used in children over 2 years.
It should not be used in any patient known to be sensitive to Salicylic Acid or any other listed ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes.
Drug Side Effects ::
An allergic reaction (shortness of breath, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, face or tongue or hives) or severe skin irritation.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Salicylic acid has a potent keratolytic action and a slight antiseptic action when applied topically. It softens and destroys the stratum corneum by increasing endogenous hydration which causes the horny layer of the skin to swell, soften, and then desquamate. At high concentrations, salicylic acid has a caustic effect. It also possesses weak antifungal and antibacterial activity.
Drug Interactions ::