Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ANAWIN Has Generic Salt :: Bupivacaine
- 2 ANAWIN Is From Company Neon Priced :: Rs. 57.6
- 3 ANAWIN have Bupivacaine is comes under Sub class Local Anesthetics of Main Class Anesthetics
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anesthetics Sub Medicine Class :: Local Anesthetics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ANAWIN Has Generic Salt :: Bupivacaine
ANAWIN Is From Company Neon Priced :: Rs. 57.6
ANAWIN have Bupivacaine is comes under Sub class Local Anesthetics of Main Class Anesthetics
Main Medicine Class:: Anesthetics Sub Medicine Class :: Local Anesthetics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Local anesthesia, Epidural, Intrathecal anesthesia, Epidural analgesia
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Inj Percutaneous infiltration anesth For prolonged action: 9 mg w/ adrenaline (1 in 200,000), may repeat 2-10 mins later if needed. Max: 90 mg per dental sitting. Peripheral nerve block 12.5 mg (as 0.25% soln) or 25 mg (as 0.5% soln) . Max: 150 mg/dose. Sympathetic nerve block As 0.25% soln: 50-125 mg. Retrobulbar block As 0.75% soln: 15-30 mg. Caudal block In surgery: 37.5-75 mg (as 0.25% soln) or 75-150 mg (as 0.5% soln). Lumbar epidural block In surgery: 25-50 mg (as 0.25% soln) and 50-100 mg (as 0.5% soln).
Hypersensitivity to local anaesthetics of amide type. IV regional anaesthesia; paracervical block in obstetrics; spinal anaesthesia <18 yr. Lactation. Solutions containing preservatives for caudal or epidural block. Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic disease; CV disease; children <12 yr; pregnancy. Elderly and debilitated patients. Drug Side Effects ::
CNS excitation may be followed by depression. Hypotension, bradycardia, arrhythmias and cardiac arrest; methaemoglobinaemia; seizures, restlessness, dizziness. Hypersensitivity. Prolonged block. Potentially Fatal: Cardiac and sudden respiratory arrest.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Bupivacaine blocks both the initiation and conduction of nerve impulses reducing the permeability of neuronal membranes to Na ions resulting in inhibition of depolarization w/ resultant blockade of conduction.
Drug Interactions ::
Additive systemic toxic effect w/ other local anaesth or agents structurally related to amide-type local anaesth (e.g. lidocaine and mexiletine). Increased risk of myocardial depression w/ antiarrhythmics. Enhanced adverse effects w/ hyaluronidase. Decreased clearance resulting to increased plasma concentrations w/ cimetidine and ranitidine. Increased risk of adverse effects w/ ?-blockers and Ca channel blockers.
Be the first to leave a review.