Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CELDAZ Has Generic Salt :: Dacarbazine
- 2 CELDAZ Is From Company CELON(VIVILON) Priced :: Rs. 250.00/450.00
- 3 CELDAZ have Dacarbazine is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CELDAZ Has Generic Salt :: Dacarbazine
CELDAZ Is From Company CELON(VIVILON) Priced :: Rs. 250.00/450.00
CELDAZ have Dacarbazine is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Metastatic melanoma, Hodgkin’s disease , Soft tissue sarcoma
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV Metastatic melanoma 2-4.5 mg/kg/day for 10 days, repeat at 4-wkly intervals. Hodgkin’s disease 150 mg/m2/day for 5 days, repeat at 4-wkly intervals. Soft tissue sarcoma 250 mg/m2/day for 5 days, repeat at 3-wkly intervals.
Bone marrow suppression; hypersensitivity.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic or renal impairment. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Leucopenia, thrombocytopenia, anorexia, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting; flu-like syndrome, myalgia, malaise, facial flushing, paraesthesia, skin reactions, rashes; alopoecia, photosensitivity reactions. Potentially Fatal: Myelosuppression; hepatotoxicity, anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
The exact mechanism of action is still unclear but it appears to form methylcarbonium ions that attack nucleophilic groups by attaching to the 7-position of guanine on DNA. It also cross-links DNA strands leading to inhibition of DNA, RNA and protein synthesis.
Drug Interactions ::
Impairs immune response to vaccines; possible infection after admin of live vaccines. Effect increased by CYP1A2 inhibitors e.g. amiodarone, ciprofloxacin, fluvoxamine, ketoconazole, lomefloxacin, ofloxacin and rofecoxib. Effect decreased by CYP1A2 inducers e.g. aminoglutethimide, carbamazepine, phenobarbital and rifampicin.