COMPLICATIONS / EFFECTS OF HYPERTENSI ON HeartCHRONIC CONSTRICTIVE PERICARDITIS Physical findings and Treatment. Read more ... »
- The effects on the heart are Concentric LVH
- LV dilatation
- Heart failureHeart Failure Causes Symptoms NYHA classification with Heart Failure Treatment. Read more ... »
- Coronary atherosclerosisAcute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) Causes PATHOPHYSIOLOGY and Etiology. Read more ... » – angina and MI.
Physical examination of the heart reveals:
- Cardiomegaly LVH
- s3 present
- Swmmation gallop.
- A2 loud
- Murmur of AR 54 present
- Changes of IHDIschemic Heart Disease (IHD) Causes and Risk factors for Ischemic Heart Disease. Read more ... »
- Death can occur due to MI and CHF.
TreatmentCONTRACEPTION METHODS OF CONTRACEPTION. Read more ... » of cardiac complications
- Treat hypertension
- Spirinolactone given to prevent cardiacHypothalamic, Pituitary And Other Sellar Masses. Read more ... » damage by aldosteroneAldosteronism Clinical features Causes and Treatment. Read more ... »
- ACE inhibitorsHeart Failure Treatment Heart Failure GENERAL PRINCIPLES. Read more ... »
- Angiotensin receptor blockersHeart Failure Treatment Heart Failure GENERAL PRINCIPLES. Read more ... » (ARBs).
Neurologic Effects CNSPARSEEK YAVANI HYOSCYAMUS NIGER VEDNASTHAPAN (ANALGESIC) with MAADAK(NARCOTIC) properties works on CNS. Read more ... » dysfunction Features are:
- Occipital morning headaches
- Decreased vision
- Vascular occlusion
- DizzinessDizziness cause diagnosis treatment. Read more ... »
- Light headedness
- Cerebral haemorrhage Encephalopathy
- Cerebral infarction is due to increased atherosclerosis
- Cerebral haemorrhage is due to microaneLJrysms (Charcot – Bouchard aneurysm).
- Systolic arterial pressureChronic Long-term Complications Of Diabetes Mellitus. Read more ... » has direct relation with development of cerebral haemorrhage.
Hypertensive encephalopathy The features are:
- · No focal neurological deficit
- Altered consciousness Increased intracranial pressure RetinopathyOphthalmologic Complications of DM (Diabetes Mellitus). Read more ... » with papilledema Seizures
- If focal neurological signsCONTRACEPTION METHODS OF CONTRACEPTION. Read more ... » are present, diagnosisCONTRACEPTION METHODS OF CONTRACEPTION. Read more ... » is Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), infarction or haemorrhage.