Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CREVAL Has Generic Salt :: Valdecoxib
- 2 CREVAL Is From Company Croslands Priced :: Rs. 65
- 3 CREVAL have Valdecoxib is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CREVAL Has Generic Salt :: Valdecoxib
CREVAL Is From Company Croslands Priced :: Rs. 65
CREVAL have Valdecoxib is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis, Dysmenorrhoea
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis 10 mg once daily. Dysmenorrhoea 20 mg twice daily.
Hypersensitivity to sulfonamides, NSAIDs and other COX 2 inhibitors; asthma, urticaria; severe hepatic impairment; pregnancy (third trimester); lactation. Active GI bleed or ulceration, severe CHF, inflammatory bowel disease.
Drug Precautions ::
Mild to moderate hepatic impairment; history of ulcer disease or GI bleeding; dehydration, hypertension, history of heart failure, left ventricular dysfunction, pre-existing oedema. Monitor Hb or haematocrit values for signs and symptoms of anaemia.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hypertension, back pain, myalgia, peripheral oedema, influenza-like symptoms, dizziness, headache, abdominal fullness, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea, myalgia, sinusitis. Potentially Fatal: Toxic epidermal necrolysis, exfoliative dermatitis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Valdecoxib acts by selectively inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis primarily by blocking cyclooxygenase (COX-2) enzyme. It was withdrawn worldwide in April 2005, following risk of serious skin reactions and cardiovascular side effects.
Drug Interactions ::
Be the first to leave a review.