Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CURIFEX Has Generic Salt :: Fexofenadine
- 2 CURIFEX Is From Company Morepen Priced :: Rs. 57
- 3 CURIFEX have Fexofenadine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CURIFEX Has Generic Salt :: Fexofenadine
CURIFEX Is From Company Morepen Priced :: Rs. 57
CURIFEX have Fexofenadine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Hay fever, Urticaria, Allergy
Drug Dose ::
Adults: Allergic rhinitis: 120 mg once daily or 60 mg twice daily Urticaria: 180 mg once daily Children: 2-11 years: 30 mg (1 spoonful) or 5 ml twice daily 6 months-2 years: 15 mg (1/2 spoonful) or 2.5 ml twice daily
Drug Precautions ::
Renal impairment. Pregnancy, lactation; children <6 yr. Drug Side Effects ::
Viral infection (cold/flu); headache, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue; nausea, dyspepsia, dysmenorrhoea.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Fexofenadine, an active metabolite of terfenadine, is a competitive peripheral histamine H1-receptor antagonist on effector cells in the GI tract, blood vessels and respiratory tract.
Drug Interactions ::
Co-admin with ketoconazole or erythromycin may increase plasma levels of fexofenadine. May increase adverse effects of other anticholinergics and CNS depressants. May increase arrhythmogenic effect of antipsychotic agents (phenothiazines); avoid concurrent usage. May reduce the efficacy of betahistine. Pramlintide may increase the anticholinergic effect of fexofenadine. Bioavailability may be increased by verapamil. Efficacy may be reduced by rifampin.
Be the first to leave a review.