Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DOZEE Has Generic Salt :: Drotaverine
- 2 DOZEE Is From Company Zee Lab Priced :: Rs. 119
- 3 DOZEE have Drotaverine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DOZEE Has Generic Salt :: Drotaverine
DOZEE Is From Company Zee Lab Priced :: Rs. 119
DOZEE have Drotaverine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Gastrointestinal tract spasm, Irritable bowel syndrome, Dysmenorrhea, Biliary colics, Renal colics
Drug Dose ::
Adults: 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times daily. Children (over 6 years): 1/2 to 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily. Children (1-6 years): 1/4 to 1/2 tablet, 1-2 times daily. Injection: Adults: 1 to 2 ampoules, intramuscularly or subcutaneously, 1-3 times daily. For the management of acute stone colics: 1 or 2 ampoules by slow intravenous injection.
Severe renal/hepatic/cardiac dysfunction. Porphyria.
Drug Precautions ::
Exercise caution in patients with renal/hepatic/cardiac dysfunction. Pregnacy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Vertigo, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Drotaverine has antispasmodic effect mediated via inhibition of phosphodiesterase-IV, specific for smooth muscle. It has a rapid and direct action on the smooth muscle. It acts to correct cyclic AMP and Ca imbalance at the spastic site, thereby relieving smooth muscle spasm and pain.
Drug Interactions ::
May attenuate the action of levodopa. Concurrent use of analgesics, antimuscarinics or benzodiazepines. Additive beneficial effect with concurrent use of analgesics, antimuscarinics or benzodiazepines.