Post Contents List
PULMONARY INFILTRATES WITH EOSINOPHILIA
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- called eosinophilic pneumonias
- Characterized by eosinophilic infiltrates in lungs and Increased eosinophilic count in peripheral blood.
- Characterized by eosinophilic lung infiltrates, with or without peripheral blood eosinophilia
- ChronicChronic Hepatitis Classification viral hepatitis Clinical features and Treatment. Read more ... » or prolonged pulmonary eosinophilia
- Churg-Strauss syndromeMetabolic,Insulin Resistance Syndrome X Causes Symptoms. Read more ... » (polyarteritisVasculitis Syndrome Causes Differential Diagnosis Symptoms and Treatment. Read more ... » nodosa) or allergic angiitis: A rare necrotizing small-vessel vasculitis associated with eosinophil-rich granulomatous inflammation of tissues and vessels
- Classified as acuteHemolytic Anaemia Classification Diagnosis And Treatment. Read more ... » (AEP) or chronic (CEP), and can be either idiopathic or secondary to other causesHemolytic Anaemia Classification Diagnosis And Treatment. Read more ... »
- DrugHemolytic Anaemia Classification Diagnosis And Treatment. Read more ... »-induced pulmonary eosinophilia
- Hypereosinophilic syndromeHYPEREOSINOPHILIC SYNDROME. Read more ... »
- Loeffler’s syndrome is a transient, reversible syndrome of migratory pulmonary infiltrates and eosinophilia of unknown cause .
- There are several immunologically mediated lungdiseases with eosinophilia.
- Tropical pulmonary eosinophilia
Etiology PULMONARY INFILTRATES WITH EOSINOPHILIA
Initial Lab Tests
Differential DiagnosisHemolytic Anaemia Classification Diagnosis And Treatment. Read more ... » PULMONARY INFILTRATES WITH EOSINOPHILIA