Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FLUROCOT Has Generic Salt :: Fluorometholone
- 2 FLUROCOT Is From Company Appasamy Priced :: Rs. 85
- 3 FLUROCOT have Fluorometholone is comes under Sub class Corticosteroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Corticosteroids
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FLUROCOT Has Generic Salt :: Fluorometholone
FLUROCOT Is From Company Appasamy Priced :: Rs. 85
FLUROCOT have Fluorometholone is comes under Sub class Corticosteroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Corticosteroids
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Fluorometholone||EYE DPS||Rs. 85||5 ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic and inflammatory conditions of the eye
Drug Dose ::
Adults and children (above 2 years of age): Instill 1-2 drops into conjunctivalsac 2-3 times daily. Dose may be increased to 1 drop hourly during first 24-48 hr.
This medication is contraindicated in following cases- • Viral infection of cornea & conjunctiva caused by Herpes simplex etc • Fungal infection of the cornea & conjunctiva • Tuberculous infections • Ulcerous processes of the cornea • Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this formulation.
Drug Precautions ::
• Prolonged use in pregnant women and infants should be avoided • This medication should be used with caution in patients under treatment with MAO inhibitors • Do not apply while wearing soft contact lenses. The lenses should be removed before application of the drops and not reinserted earlier than 15 minutes after use. • Shake well before use.
Drug Side Effects ::
Mild burning sensation, reversible increase in intra ocular pressure (IOP), reactive hyperemia/rebound effect, cataract & corneal defects, glaucoma, systemic effects (chronic use).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Fluorometholone suppresses the migration of polymorphonuclear leukocytes and reversal of increased capillary permeability thus decreasing inflammation.
Drug Interactions ::
Be the first to leave a review.