Post Contents List
All about Bacterial InfectionsHYPER ACIDITY Caused by H.pylori Gram-Negative diagnosis Treatment Signs and symptoms. Read more ... » LEGIONELLA INFECTION
- Caused by Gram-Negative LEGIONELLA INFECTION with diagnosisKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... » TreatmentKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... » SignsKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... » and symptomsKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... »
|Bacterial Infections Caused by Gram-Negative LEGIONELLA INFECTION|
- It causesKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... » Pontiac feverThyrotoxic crisis or Thyroid storm. Read more ... » and Legionnaires’ diseaseKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... ». Pontiac fever is an acuteKSHINAMATI (Dementia). Read more ... » febrile self-limited illness. Legionnaires’ disease is pneumonia caused by Legionella.
- It is classified as atypici– pneumonia along with the other causes like Chlamydia, MycoplasmaMycoplasma and Chalmydial Infections Signs and Symptoms with Treatment. Read more ... », Coxiella and some viruses.
- There is LlQD.:productive coughInfluenza SARS and Whooping Cough Signs and Symptoms with Diagnosis and Treatment. Read more ... », hemoptysis and sometimes dyspnoea.
- In Legionnaires’ disease there is diarrhoeaInfections CHOLERA Caused by Vibrio cholerae with diagnosis Treatment Signs and symptoms. Read more ... » high fever, hyponatraemia, and no response to penicillin, cephalosporins and aminoglycosides.
|Gram-Negative LEGIONELLA INFECTION|
- Diagnosis is by isolation of the organism from respiratory secretions.
|Gram-Negative LEGIONELLA INFECTION diagnosis|
LEGIONELLA INFECTION Treatment :
- AZithromycin – 500 mg oralHow Can Protect Your Oral Health. Read more ... » or IV OD
- Clarithromycin – 500 mg oral or IV 12 hrly
- Levofloxacin – 750 mg IV OD or orally
- Ciprofloxacin – 500mg BD
- Ofloxacin – 400mg BD
- Tetracyclines – 100 mg orally 12 hrly or doxycycline.