Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LOBATE GM NEO Has Generic Salt :: Neomycin
- 2 LOBATE GM NEO Is From Company Nicholas Priced :: Rs. 37
- 3 LOBATE GM NEO have Neomycin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LOBATE GM NEO Has Generic Salt :: Neomycin
LOBATE GM NEO Is From Company Nicholas Priced :: Rs. 37
LOBATE GM NEO have Neomycin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Conjunctivitis, Keratitis, Bacterial ocular infection, Steroid-responsive inflammatory ocular conditions, Corneal ulcerations
Drug Dose ::
Instill one drop into the conjunctival sac two to four times daily. During the initial 24 to 48 hours, the dosing frequency may be increased if necessary. Care should be taken not to discontinue the therapy before completing the course. Paediatric Use: Safety and effectiveness in pediatric patients have not been established.
Prednisolone Acetate is contraindicated in viral diseases of the cornea, conjunctiva and known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this preparation or other corticosteroids.
Drug Precautions ::
Shake the bottle well before use. Prolonged use of corticosteroids may result in damage to the optic nerve and defects in vision. If this product is used for longer period of time, intraocular pressure should be routinely monitored.
Drug Side Effects ::
Elevation of intraocular pressure (IOP) with possible development of glaucoma and infrequent optic nerve damage, posterior subcapsular cataract formation and delayed wound healing. Fungal and viral infections of the cornea are particularly may develop coincidentally with long-term applications of steroid
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Neomycin: Interferes with bacterial protein synthesis by binding to 30S ribosomal subunits. Prednisolone decreases inflammation by inhibition of migration of polymorphonuclear leukocytes and reversal of increased capillary permeability. It suppresses the immune system by reducing the activity and production of the lymphocytes and eosinophils. Polymyxin B: Bactericidal; causes leakage of bacterial membrane
Drug Interactions ::
Synergistic effects with penicillins. Additive toxicity with neurotoxic, ototoxic or nephrotoxic drugs. May decrease absorption of digoxin and methotrexate. May increase effects of oral anticoagulants.