Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MAXIFERON Has Generic Salt :: Copper
- 2 MAXIFERON Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 27
- 3 MAXIFERON have Copper is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MAXIFERON Has Generic Salt :: Copper
MAXIFERON Is From Company Cipla Priced :: Rs. 27
MAXIFERON have Copper is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
One tablet daily or as recommended by the physician.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure pernicious anemia in that hematological remission can occur while neurological manifestations remain progressive.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally well tolerated.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Iron: Essential component in the formation of hemoglobin; adequate amounts of iron are necessary for effective erythropoiesis; also serves as a cofactor of several essential enzymes, including cytochromes that are involved in electron transport. Replacement of iron stores found in hemoglobin, myoglobin, and enzymes; works to transport oxygen via hemoglobin. Folic acid: Required for nucleoprotein synthesis and the maintenance of normal erythropoiesis; folic acid is converted in the liver and plasma to its metabolically active form, tetrahydrofolic acid, by dihydrofolate reductase; prevents neural tube defects in women of childbearing potential and higher doses required during pregnancy. Copper: Cofactor in many enzymes, including ceruloplasmin; involved in formation of iron carrier protein, transferrin. Helps maintain normal rates of red and white blood cell formation and helps prevent development of deficiency symptoms. Iodine: Required for thyroid hormone synthesis; component of thyroid hormones (T3 & T4).
Drug Interactions ::
Be the first to leave a review.