Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name NDN Has Generic Salt :: Nandrolone
- 2 NDN Is From Company Finecure Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 NDN have Nandrolone is comes under Sub class Anabolic Steroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Anabolic Steroids
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name NDN Has Generic Salt :: Nandrolone
NDN Is From Company Finecure Priced :: Rs. N.I.
NDN have Nandrolone is comes under Sub class Anabolic Steroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Anabolic Steroids
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Postmenopausal osteoporosis, Metastatic breast cancer, Anaemia of chronic renal failure, Anaemia in chemotherapy patients
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IM Anabolic after debilitating illness; Metastatic breast carcinoma; Postmenopausal osteoporosis As decanoate: 25-100 mg 3-4 wkly. Anaemia of chronic renal failure As decanoate: 50-200 mg/wk. Aplastic anaemia As decanoate: 50-150 mg/wk.
Prostatic or breast carcinoma (male); nephrosis, porphyria; infants, pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Monitor diabetic patients carefully. Conditions influenced by oedema (e.g. CV disease, migraine, seizure disorder, renal impairment). Hepatic impairment. Elderly. Discontinue if signs of virilisation in women occur. Monitor skeletal maturation in children.
Drug Side Effects ::
Male: Postpubertal: Acne, gynaecomastia, bladder irritability, priapism, insomnia, chills, decreased libido, hepatic dysfunction, nausea, diarrhoea, prostatic hyperplasia. Prepubertal: Acne, virilism, chills, insomnia, hyperpigmentation, diarrhoea, nausea. Female: Virilism, hypercalcaemia, nausea, diarrhoea, chills, insomnia, iron deficiency anaemia, hepatic dysfunction.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. It promotes tissue-building processes and protein anabolism. It also stimulates erythropoeitin production, causing an increase in haemoglobin and RBC volume.
Drug Interactions ::
May increase effects of oral anticoagulants, insulin, oral antidiabetic agents, adrenal steroid, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).