Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name NOOPHIN Has Generic Salt :: Buprenorphine
- 2 NOOPHIN Is From Company Dynamic Priced :: Rs. 13.8
- 3 NOOPHIN have Buprenorphine is comes under Sub class Opioid Analgesics of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Opioid Analgesics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name NOOPHIN Has Generic Salt :: Buprenorphine
NOOPHIN Is From Company Dynamic Priced :: Rs. 13.8
NOOPHIN have Buprenorphine is comes under Sub class Opioid Analgesics of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Opioid Analgesics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pain, Anaesthesia, Opioid dependence
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Sublingual Moderate to severe pain 200-400 mcg 6-8 hrly. IV Perioperative analgesia 300-450 mcg via slow inj. IV/IM Moderate to severe pain 300-600 mcg 6-8 hrly. IM Anesth premed 300 mcg.
Acute alcoholism; convulsive disorders; head injuries; increased intracranial pressure; comatose patients; resp depression and obstructive airway disease; patients on established opioid agonists.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic or renal disease; pregnancy, lactation; hypothyroidism; adrenocortical insufficiency; asthma; prostatic hyperplasia; shock; hypotension; inflammatory or obstructive bowel disorders; myasthaenia gravis; infants/neonates. Reduce dose in elderly and debilitated patients. May precipitate withdrawal symptoms in narcotic addicts.
Drug Side Effects ::
Sedation, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, hypotension, miosis, headache, hypoventilation, resp or CNS depression; tachycardia, bradycardia, urinary retention, coma, vomiting, drowsiness, sweating, confusion, dry mouth, diaphoresis, withdrawal syndrome.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Buprenorphine exerts its analgesic effect by binding to the mu-opioid receptors in the CNS. It has a longer duration of analgesic action than morphine. Its partial agonist activity gives it a low level of physical dependence. Buprenorphine and morphine show similar dose-related resp depressant effect.
Drug Interactions ::
Plasma-buprenorphine concentrations may be affected when co-administered with drugs that induce or inhibit cytochrome P450 isoenzyme CYP3A4. Enhanced depressant effects with other CNS depressants e.g. alcohol, anaesthetics, anxiolytics, hypnotics, TCAs and antipsychotics. Potentially Fatal: Diazepam may produce resp and cardiac collapse.