Ojas : -
- It is called as “Sarva DhatuBiochemical analysis of Dosha Dhatu Mala In Ayurveda. Read more ... » Sara” (A.S.Su-19/28 with Indu, Su.Su-15/19 with Dalhana, A.H. Su-11/37 with Ad) and is of two types the Para Oja and Apara Oja HeartAshwagandha Withania somnifera Ayurvedic Drug of Impotency, Spermatorrhoea, Nervous Tonic and Tension. Read more ... » is the dwelling for Para Ojas.
- The vessels attached to the heart are the site of other type of the Ojas. As regards the first category of Ojas its volumes is fixed. Any diminution in volume (i.e. 8 drops) would amount to instantaneous death. Diminution is however possible in other type of the Ojas. Ojas is also known as “Bala”.
- As one of its important function is to provide the support in the function is to provide the support in the functioning of all Bahya and Abhyantar Indriyas.
- All the actions performed without hindrances (Sarvadcheshta Apratighata) are also the function of Ojas (Su.Su.–15/20) symptom of diminution of Ojas are disorientation (Su.Su– 15/28).
- Fear complex constant weakness.
- Worry cheerlessness, roughness, affliction of sense organs with loss of complexion, and emaciations.
- If Ojas is destroyed human being will also perish (Ca.Su.–17/73-74).
- The symptomsHypertension with Diabetes, heart failure, MI, CHF and Hypertension with Pregnancy. Read more ... » of Ojovistransa are as follows Kriyanam Aprachuryam (inability to perform the functions), Sharma (fatigueFatigue diagnosis medicine and treatment. Read more ... »), Gatravishlesha (displacement of the organs (Su. Su-15/25).