This service is not a substitute for a physician evaluation and treatment. If you have any reason to believe you have an urgent or emergency medical condition, you should immediately go to the nearest hospital or call your family physician.
- Like many other Web sites, www.medicscientist.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- .:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.medicscientist.com and other sites on the Internet.
- www.medicscientist.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- MedicScientist the company declare it that “All views and opinions are individual and not related to any other company”.
- MedicScientist strictly follows these policies.
- MedicScientist respect others privacy and email addresses either used in comment form or in email subscription are kept private and never used in spamming or in any other activity.
- Any our subscriber is free to unsubscribe anytime from our FeedBurner or any other type of website newsletter.
- We welcome comments with good and suggestive thoughts. But we are also strict for comment spamming and abusive comments. We block a comment having abusive content without publishing it.
- We respect individual copyright work and do not allow to publish any copyright content without permission of owner. Besides you are not allowed to copy the content of MedicScientist and not to use it anywhere in any form without our permission.
We respect everyone’s Copyright, and we give all Credits Of external Images to their owners , they help us to Improve the information quality ,
we uses the some Images from Internet online resources (like blogs,Sites, forums, etc.) If anyone have problem with copyright then just contact us we will remove the Image as soon as possible,
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not visit this site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
- . * This service (or content) is provided by medicscientist for information only. You are fully responsible for your access to and use of this website and content ,application etc.
- When using the MedicScientist web site, including its content and computer programs (the “Service”), you specifically agree that MedicScientist, DSHI Systems, its officers, agents, employees, authors, affiliates, sponsors and advertisers (“Supplier”) shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any damage, expense or loss of any kind, under any type of liability or indemnity, in connection with or arising from:
- The lack of availability or inaccuracy of any content or information;
- Service interruptions or delays;
- Computer viruses, hackers or other hazards of digital information transmission;
- Any decisions, actions or lack of action by you or others relating to the use of this Service or the information therein;
- Any circumstances beyond the control of the Supplier;
- Any other use or lack of use of this Service.
Use of Content
- Users of this Service are specifically permitted to download, e-mail or print a single copy of any page of medical content or MedicScientist interview report for your personal, noncommercial use, provided the copyright information is not removed or altered.
- All copyright or trademark violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Copyright © 2012
All rights reserved.