Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name RECOCEF Has Generic Salt :: CEFETAMET
- 2 RECOCEF Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 132.3
- 3 RECOCEF have CEFETAMET is comes under Sub class Cephalosporins of Main Class Anti Infectives
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Cephalosporins
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name RECOCEF Has Generic Salt :: CEFETAMET
RECOCEF Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 132.3
RECOCEF have CEFETAMET is comes under Sub class Cephalosporins of Main Class Anti Infectives
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Cephalosporins
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Susceptible infections, Sinusitis, Otitis media, Tonsillitis, Soft tissue infections, Respiratory tract infections, Acute Exacerbations of Chronic bronchitis, Gonococcal urethritis
Drug Dose ::
Adults and children over 12 years: 500 mg twice daily. Children under 12 years: Usual dosage is 10 mg/kg twice daily. <15 kg (approximately 6 months - 3 years) 125 mg twice daily 16 - 30 kg (approximately 3 - 9 years) 250 mg twice daily 31 - 40 kg (approximately 9 - 12 years) 375 mg twice daily >40 kg (approximately over 12 years) 500 mg twice daily
Known hypersensitivity to cephalosporins.
Drug Precautions ::
Hypersensitivity to penicillins. Renal insufficiency; lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, hypersensitivity reactions.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cefetamet is a 3rd generation cephalosporin. It inhibits the final transpeptidation step of peptidoglycan synthesis in the bacterial cell wall by binding to one or more of the penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs).
Drug Interactions ::