Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name RESTYLANE TOUCH Has Generic Salt :: HYALURONIC
- 2 RESTYLANE TOUCH Is From Company Dr.Reddy’S Priced :: Rs. 8500
- 3 RESTYLANE TOUCH have HYALURONIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name RESTYLANE TOUCH Has Generic Salt :: HYALURONIC
RESTYLANE TOUCH Is From Company Dr.Reddy’S Priced :: Rs. 8500
RESTYLANE TOUCH have HYALURONIC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Intra-articular Osteoarthritis of the knee Adult: 20-25 mg once wkly for 5 wk or up to 30 mg once wkly for 3-4 wk. Not to repeat treatment course within 6 mth for any individual joint.
Do not administer to patients with known hypersensitivity to this product.
Drug Precautions ::
Do not concomitantly use disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts for skin preparation because hyaluronic acid can precipitate in their presence. Inject subcutaneous lidocaine or similar local anesthetic prior to injection of hyaluronate. Remove joint effusion, if present, before injection. Do not use the same syringe for removing joint effusion and for injecting hyaluronate.The vial/syringe is intended for single use.
Drug Side Effects ::
Common adverse events reported for the (hyaluronate) -treated subjects were gastrointestinal complaints, injection site pain, knee swelling/effusion, local skin reactions (rash, ecchymosis), pruritus, and headache. Swelling and effusion, local skin reactions (ecchymosis and rash), and headache may occur.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Sodium hyaluronate is a polysaccharide which functions as a tissue lubricant. It is widely used in ophthalmic surgery because it forms a viscoelastic solution in water which makes it a suitable substitute for aqueous and vitreous humour.
Drug Interactions ::
The safety and effectiveness of the use of sodium hyaluronate concomitantly with other intra-articular injection has not yet been established. As sodium hyaluronate is precipitated by quaternary amine bactericides or disinfectants eg, benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine, etc, adequate attention should be given.