Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name RHINOSALINE Has Generic Salt :: SODIUM
- 2 RHINOSALINE Is From Company DELVIN Priced :: Rs. 150
- 3 RHINOSALINE have SODIUM is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name RHINOSALINE Has Generic Salt :: SODIUM
RHINOSALINE Is From Company DELVIN Priced :: Rs. 150
RHINOSALINE have SODIUM is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dyspepsia,Urine alkalinisation,Severe metabolic acidosis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Urine alkalinisation Up to 10 g/day in divided doses w/ sufficient fluid intake. Chronic metabolic acidosis >4.8 g/day as needed. Dyspepsia 1-5 g when needed. IV Severe metabolic acidosis By slow inj of a hypertonic soln >8.4% or by continuous infusion of a weaker soln, usually 1.26% .
Metabolic or respiratory alkalosis; hypernatraemia, severe pulmonary oedema; hypocalcaemia, hypochlorhydria.
Drug Precautions ::
Epilepsy, CHF, renal impairment, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, oedema, eclampsia, aldosteronism. Monitor serum electrolyte concentrations and acid-base status regularly during treatment of acidosis. Pregnancy; lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Metabolic alkalosis; mood changes, tiredness, shortness of breath, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeat; muscle hypertonicity, twitching, tetany; hypernatraemia, hyperosmolality, hypocalcaemia, hypokalaemia; stomach cramps, flatulence. Tissue necrosis at inj site.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Sodium bicarbonate raises blood and urinary pH by dissociation to provide bicarbonate ions, which neutralises the hydrogen ion concentration. It also neutralises gastric acid via production of carbon dioxide.
Drug Interactions ::
Increases toxicity of amphetamines, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, flecainide, quinidine and quinine. Decreases effects of lithium, chlorpropamide and salicylates due to increased clearance. May affect the absorption of certain drugs due to raised intra-gastric pH.