Sinus TachycardiaPSVT (Paroxysmal supraventricular Tachycardia) TACHYARRHYTHMIAS SINUS TACHYCARDIA. Read more ... » and Sinus BradycardiaSINUS Bradycardia Bradyarrhythmia Symptoms Causes Diagnosis with Treatment. Read more ... » General idea with definition and causesUses of Ayurveda for Improvement in Cancer Patients Treatment. Read more ... » and TreatmentUses of Ayurveda for Improvement in Cancer Patients Treatment. Read more ... »
- Sinus tachycardia is a heartAcute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) Causes PATHOPHYSIOLOGY and Etiology. Read more ... » rate more than 100 beats/min.
Causes of Sinus Tachycardia
- FeverHow to Manage Hay Fever at Home. Read more ... », thyrotoxicosis, exercise, anaemia, lack of activity, hypertensionDiabetic Nephropathy and Renal complications of DM (Diabetes Mellitus). Read more ... » etc.
- Drugs like Sorbitrate, .Nifedipine, nasal decongestants drops, atropine eye drops etc can cause tachycardia.
- Digitalis glycosides,
- B blockers,
- diltiazem or no treatment required.
Sinus Bradycardia Definition –
- Sinus Bradycardia is a heart rate less than 60 beats/min.
Causes of Sinus Braycardia
- Normal persons like athletes,
- hypothyroidismThyroid Disorders Examination and Laboratory tests. Read more ... »,
- liver diseaseUses of Ayurveda for Improvement in Cancer Patients Treatment. Read more ... »,
- obstructive jaundiceCauses of jaundice with diagnosis and bio markers. Read more ... »,
- typhoid fever,
- raised intracranial tension.
Drugs like Causes –
- digoxin can also cause bradycardia.
- Treat the cause.
- Usually no treatment required.