Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name PROXY Has Generic Salt :: Aspartame
- 2 PROXY Is From Company Idpl Priced :: Rs. 42
- 3 PROXY have Aspartame is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name PROXY Has Generic Salt :: Aspartame
PROXY Is From Company Idpl Priced :: Rs. 42
PROXY have Aspartame is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
According to individual taste. 1 pellet is equiv. in sweetness to 1 tsp of sugar or 2 calories.
Complete biliary obstruction; hypersensitivity.
Drug Precautions ::
If pregnant or breast-feeding, seek advice of a health professional before use.
Drug Side Effects ::
Constipation; faecal impaction; haemorrhoids; abdominal discomfort or pain; heartburn; flatulence; nausea; vomiting; diarrhoea; increased bleeding tendency (chronic use); osteoporosis; steatorrhoea (high doses); skin rashes; pruritus of the tongue, skin and perianal region; hyperchloraemic acidosis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Aspartame is an artificial, non-saccharide sweetener used as a sugar substitute. Aspartame (L-alpha-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester) is a low-calorie sweetener used to sweeten a wide variety of low- and reduced-calorie foods and beverages, including low-calorie tabletop sweeteners. Aspartame is composed of two amino acids, aspartic acid and phenylalanine, as the methyl ester. Upon digestion, aspartame breaks down into three components (aspartic acid, phenylalanine and methanol), which are then absorbed into the blood and used in normal body processes. 200 times sweeter than sucrose, it is metabolized as a protein and its subsequent amino-acids used up in their respective mechanisms.
Drug Interactions ::