Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name 2-DEP Has Generic Salt :: DULOXETINE
- 2 2-DEP Is From Company Mano Ph. Priced :: Rs. 60.55
- 3 2-DEP have DULOXETINE is comes under Sub class Drugs for Neuropathic Pain of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Neuropathic Pain
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name 2-DEP Has Generic Salt :: DULOXETINE
2-DEP Is From Company Mano Ph. Priced :: Rs. 60.55
2-DEP have DULOXETINE is comes under Sub class Drugs for Neuropathic Pain of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Neuropathic Pain
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Fibromyalgia, Diabetic neuropathy, Stress urinary incontinence, Generalized anxiety disorder, Interstitial cystitis, Musculoskeletal pain
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): 20-30 mg twice daily. Max: 60 mg/day. Diabetic neuropathy 60 mg once daily. Max: 120 mg/day. Moderate to severe stress incontinence in women 40 mg twice daily. Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain: 30 mg/day. Max: 60 mg once daily
Duloxetine is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to this drug or any of the inactive ingredients.. Uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma. Concomitant use or within 2 wk of MAOIs. Renal and hepatic impairment.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid alcohol and abrupt cessation. May impair ability to drive or engage in task requiring alertness. Increased risk of suicidal thinking and behaviour when used in children and adolescents. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea, dry mouth, constipation, decreased appetite, somnolence, fatigue, increased sweating.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Duloxetine is a potent inhibitor of neuronal reuptake of serotonin, norepinephrine and to a lesser extent dopamine. It has no significant affinity for adrenergic, muscarinic, cholinergic, histaminergic, opioid, glutamate and GABA receptors. It also does not inhibit monoamine oxidase.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased risk of serotonin syndrome w/ TCA, SSRI, SNRI, lithium. May increase bleeding risk w/ aspirin, NSAIDs, warfarin and other anticoagulants. Potentially Fatal: Increased risk of serotonin syndrome w/ MAOIs, linezolid and methylene blue. Increased serum levels and risk of toxicity w/ potent CYP1A2 inhibitors (e.g. ciprofloxacin, enoxacin).