Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AAMCOLD PLUS Has Generic Salt :: Cetirizine
- 2 AAMCOLD PLUS Is From Company Cadex Lab Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 AAMCOLD PLUS have Cetirizine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AAMCOLD PLUS Has Generic Salt :: Cetirizine
AAMCOLD PLUS Is From Company Cadex Lab Priced :: Rs. N.I.
AAMCOLD PLUS have Cetirizine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Hay fever, Allergies, Urticaria
Drug Dose ::
Tablet: Oral Allergic conditions Adult: 10 mg once daily or 5 mg bid. Child: 6-23 mth 2.5 mg once daily increased to max of 2.5 mg bid in childn >12 mth; 2-5 yr 5 mg once daily or in 2 divided doses; >6 yr 10 mg once daily or in 2 divided doses. Elderly: Initially, 5 mg once daily. Hepatic impairment: Initially, 5 mg once daily. Syrup: Adults and children over 6 years: 2 teaspoon once daily or 1 teaspoon twice daily. Children 2-6 years: 1 teaspoonful once daily or 1/2 teaspoon twice daily.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic or renal impairment; elderly; tasks requiring mental alertness eg, driving or operating heavy machinery; pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
Somnolence, insomnia, malaise, headache, dizziness; GI discomfort, dry mouth, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting; occasional hypersensitivity; epistaxis, pharyngitis, bronchospasm.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cetirizine is a potent and highly selective antagonist of the peripheral histamine H1-receptor on effector cells in the GI tract, blood vessels and resp tract.
Drug Interactions ::
Additive CNS depression when administered concomitantly w/ other CNS depressants (e.g. sedatives, tranquilisers).