Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ACZEE Has Generic Salt :: Benzoyl
- 2 ACZEE Is From Company OREVA DARMO. Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 ACZEE have Benzoyl is comes under Sub class Drugs for Acne of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Acne
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ACZEE Has Generic Salt :: Benzoyl
ACZEE Is From Company OREVA DARMO. Priced :: Rs. N.I.
ACZEE have Benzoyl is comes under Sub class Drugs for Acne of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Acne
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Acne vulgaris, Dyeing hair, Teeth whitening, Decubitus or Stasis ulcers
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Topical Acne As 2.5-10% cream: Apply 1-2 times/day.
Drug Precautions ::
Discontinue if severe irritation develops. Restart with tolerable levels of treatment after irritiation has cleared. Do not use occlusive dressing. May cause dermatitis in allergic patients. Apply carefully near the eyes, mouth, neck and other mucous membranes as well as other sensitive areas.
Drug Side Effects ::
Excessive drying of skin, allergic dermatitis. May bleach fabrics or hair. Skin discoloration; skin rash, peeling, transient local oedema.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Benzoyl peroxide has mild keratolytic effect and antimicrobial activity which is attributed to its oxidative property. It is active against S.epidermidis and P.acne.
Drug Interactions ::
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolour fabric.