Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ADINIR Has Generic Salt :: Cefdinir
- 2 ADINIR Is From Company VENSAT Priced :: Rs. 2000
- 3 ADINIR have Cefdinir is comes under Sub class Cephalosporins of Main Class Anti Infectives
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Cephalosporins
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ADINIR Has Generic Salt :: Cefdinir
ADINIR Is From Company VENSAT Priced :: Rs. 2000
ADINIR have Cefdinir is comes under Sub class Cephalosporins of Main Class Anti Infectives
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Cephalosporins
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Community-acquired pneumonia, Susceptible infections, Sinusitis, Otitis media, Sore throat, Soft tissue infections, Respiratory tract infections, Acute Exacerbations of Chronic bronchitis, Acute Maxillary Sinusitis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 600 mg once daily. Once-daily dosing for 10 days is as effective as BID dosing. Child: The total daily dose for all infections is 14 mg/kg, up to a maximum dose of 600 mg per day. Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) <30 300 mg once daily. Contraindication ::
Drug Precautions ::
Penicillin-sensitive patients; superinfection; seizure; pseudomembranous colitis; pregnancy, lactation; renal or hepatic insufficiency.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, dizziness, fever; nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain; rash; leukopaenia, thrombocytopaenia, haemolytic anaemia. Potentially Fatal: Anaphylaxis; renal and hepatic failure.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cefdinir binds to one or more of the penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs) which inhibits the final transpeptidation step of peptidoglycan synthesis in bacterial cell wall, thus inhibiting biosynthesis and arresting cell wall assembly resulting in bacterial cell death.
Drug Interactions ::
Concomitant admin w/ antacids or Fe supplements reduce the rate and extent of absorption. Admin w/ Fe supplements may cause reddish stools. Decreased renal elimination w/ probenecid.