Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AEROGEST INH Has Generic Salt :: Levosalbutamol
- 2 AEROGEST INH Is From Company Macleods Priced :: Rs. 79.29
- 3 AEROGEST INH have Levosalbutamol is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AEROGEST INH Has Generic Salt :: Levosalbutamol
AEROGEST INH Is From Company Macleods Priced :: Rs. 79.29
AEROGEST INH have Levosalbutamol is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Drug Dose ::
Children (2 -5 years): Up to 0.1 mg/kg body weight (not more than 1 mg) three times daily. Children (6 -11 years): 5 ml (1 mg), three times daily. Adults and adolescents above 12 years: 1-2 mg, three times daily.
Levosalbutamol is contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Levosalbutamol or any of its components.
Drug Precautions ::
Particular caution is advised in acute severe asthma as this effect may be potentiated by hypoxia and by concomitant treatment with xanthine derivatives, steroids and diuretics. Serum potassium levels should be monitored in such situations.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hypocalcaemia, palpitation, fine tremors of the skeletal muscle and muscle cramps may occur. The other likely side effects are nausea, vomiting, burning substernal or epigastric pain and diarrhoea.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Salbutamol is a direct-acting sympathomimetic with ?-adrenergic activity and selective action on ?2 receptors, producing bronchodilating effects. It also decreases uterine contractility.
Drug Interactions ::