Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AEROTROP Has Generic Salt :: TIOTROPIUM
- 2 AEROTROP Is From Company Macleods Priced :: Rs. 99
- 3 AEROTROP have TIOTROPIUM is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AEROTROP Has Generic Salt :: TIOTROPIUM
AEROTROP Is From Company Macleods Priced :: Rs. 99
AEROTROP have TIOTROPIUM is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Maintenance therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease Adults and adolescents 12 years and older : Inhaler The recommended dosage of Tiotropium bromide is the inhalation of 2 puffs once daily. Adult: >18 yr: 1 cap (18 mcg of tiotropium) inhaled daily, with the inhalation device, at the same time of day. Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) <50 Use with caution and monitor closely. Contraindication ::
Hypersensitivity to atropine and its derivatives (e.g. ipratropium).
Drug Precautions ::
Narrow-angle glaucoma; prostatic hypertrophy or bladder-neck obstruction; renal impairment. Pregnancy and lactation. Discontinue if immediate hypersensitivity (e.g. angioedema) or paradoxical bronchospasm occurs. Discontinue if eye pain, red eye, visual halos, and other signs of acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
Drug Side Effects ::
Dry mouth, constipation, cough and local irritation, tachycardia, urinary retention, UTI, upper respiratory tract infection, hypersensitivity reactions, pupil dilation, blurred vision, myalgia, dyspepsia, rash. Pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis and epistaxis reported with the use of inhalation powder.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Tiotropium bromide, a long-acting quaternary ammonium antimuscarinic, is structurally related to ipratropium. It is a nonselective competitive antagonist of muscarinic (M1-M5) receptors and causes bronchodilation by inhibiting the actions of acetylcholine and other cholinergic stimuli at M3 receptors in the smooth muscle of the respiratory tract.
Drug Interactions ::
Other anticholinergic agents.