Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ALGYFREE Has Generic Salt :: Loratadine
- 2 ALGYFREE Is From Company Galpha Priced :: Rs. 18.68
- 3 ALGYFREE have Loratadine is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ALGYFREE Has Generic Salt :: Loratadine
ALGYFREE Is From Company Galpha Priced :: Rs. 18.68
ALGYFREE have Loratadine is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pneumonia, Allergic rhinitis, Pruritus, Urticaria, Sneezing, Allergic conditions, Rhinorrhea, Lacrimation
Drug Dose ::
Adult and child over 6 years: One 10 mg tablet or two teaspoonful (10 ml) suspension once daily. or 5 mg 12 hrly. Children aged 2-5 years: 5 ml or 1 teaspoonful (5 mg) suspension once daily. Loratadine is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Pregnancy, lactation, children <2 yr. Drug Precautions ::
Severe hepatic damage, epilepsy, renal insufficiency.
Drug Side Effects ::
Fatigue, giddiness, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, nausea, somnolence.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Loratadine is a non-sedating antihistamine. It works by selectively binding to peripheral histamine H1-receptors on effector cells.
Drug Interactions ::
May increase plasma concentrations w/ inhibitors of CYP3A4 and/or CYP2D6 (e.g. cimetidine, erythromycin, ketoconazole, clarithromycin, quinidine, fluconazole, fluoxetine).