Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ALLEGIX Has Generic Salt :: Fexofenadine
- 2 ALLEGIX Is From Company Intas Priced :: Rs. 34
- 3 ALLEGIX have Fexofenadine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ALLEGIX Has Generic Salt :: Fexofenadine
ALLEGIX Is From Company Intas Priced :: Rs. 34
ALLEGIX have Fexofenadine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Hay fever, Urticaria, Allergy
Drug Dose ::
Adults: Allergic rhinitis: 120 mg once daily or 60 mg twice daily Urticaria: 180 mg once daily Children: 2-11 years: 30 mg (1 spoonful) or 5 ml twice daily 6 months-2 years: 15 mg (1/2 spoonful) or 2.5 ml twice daily
Drug Precautions ::
Renal impairment. Pregnancy, lactation; children <6 yr. Drug Side Effects ::
Viral infection (cold/flu); headache, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue; nausea, dyspepsia, dysmenorrhoea.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Fexofenadine, an active metabolite of terfenadine, is a competitive peripheral histamine H1-receptor antagonist on effector cells in the GI tract, blood vessels and respiratory tract.
Drug Interactions ::
Co-admin with ketoconazole or erythromycin may increase plasma levels of fexofenadine. May increase adverse effects of other anticholinergics and CNS depressants. May increase arrhythmogenic effect of antipsychotic agents (phenothiazines); avoid concurrent usage. May reduce the efficacy of betahistine. Pramlintide may increase the anticholinergic effect of fexofenadine. Bioavailability may be increased by verapamil. Efficacy may be reduced by rifampin.