Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ALLERGESIC Has Generic Salt :: Desloratadine
- 2 ALLERGESIC Is From Company Meridian Priced :: Rs. 36.5
- 3 ALLERGESIC have Desloratadine is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ALLERGESIC Has Generic Salt :: Desloratadine
ALLERGESIC Is From Company Meridian Priced :: Rs. 36.5
ALLERGESIC have Desloratadine is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Itching, Sneezing, Watery eyes, Allergic conditions, Runny nose, Hives, Skin rash, Common cold
Drug Dose ::
Adults and adolescent of 12 years or over : 5 mg once daily. Child 6-11 years : 2.5 mg once daily. Child 12 months-5 years : 1.25 mg (2.5 ml syrup) once daily. Child 6 months-11 months : 1 mg (2 ml syrup) once daily.
Drug Precautions ::
Severe renal or hepatic failure; children <6 mth, elderly, epilepsy, pregnancy and lactation. Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, fatigue, somnolence, dizziness; nausea, dyspepsia; xerostomia, dysmenorrhoea; pharyngitis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Desloratadine is a long-acting, tricyclic, non-sedating, selective peripheral histamine H1-receptor antagonist which inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory mediators from human mast cells and basophils.
Drug Interactions ::
Potential increase in plasma concentrations w/ drugs affecting hepatic microsomal enzymes (e.g. azithromycin, cimetidine, erythromycin, fluoxetine, ketoconazole).