Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ALZENE AD Has Generic Salt :: LEVOCETIRIZINE
- 2 ALZENE AD Is From Company Biochem Priced :: Rs. 30
- 3 ALZENE AD have LEVOCETIRIZINE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ALZENE AD Has Generic Salt :: LEVOCETIRIZINE
ALZENE AD Is From Company Biochem Priced :: Rs. 30
ALZENE AD have LEVOCETIRIZINE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Allergic conditions, Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Drug Dose ::
• Adult and children 12 years of age and older: 5mg once daily • Children 6 to 11 years of age: 2.5mg (1/2 tablet or 1 teaspoon oral solution) once daily • Children 6 months to 5 years of age: 1.25 mg (1/2 teaspoon oral solution) once daily Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) <10 and patients undergoing dialysis Contraindicated. 10-29 5 mg once every 3 days. 30-49 5 mg every other day. 50-79 5 mg once daily. Hepatic impairment: No dosage adjustment needed. Contraindication ::
Patients who are hypersensitive to this medication or to any of its ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally Levocetirizine is well tolerated. However, a few side effects like headache, dry mouth, fatigue and skin rash have been reported rarely.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Levocetirizine is an active isomer of cetirizine which selectively competes w/ histamine for H1-receptor sites on effector cells in the GI tract, blood vessels and resp tract.
Drug Interactions ::
Possible additive adverse CNS effects w/ CNS depressants (e.g. sedatives, tranquilizers).