Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AMOCAP Has Generic Salt :: Aminocaproic
- 2 AMOCAP Is From Company CELON(REVILON) Priced :: Rs. 90
- 3 AMOCAP have Aminocaproic is comes under Sub class Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic of Main Class Hematological System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AMOCAP Has Generic Salt :: Aminocaproic
AMOCAP Is From Company CELON(REVILON) Priced :: Rs. 90
AMOCAP have Aminocaproic is comes under Sub class Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic of Main Class Hematological System
Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Haemorrhage, Missed abortion, Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia,Traumatic hyphema, Dental bleeding, Hemophilia A, Postoperative bleeding, Systemic hyperfibrinolysis
Drug Dose ::
Oral Treatment and prophylaxis of haemorrhage Adult: Initially, 4-5 g, followed by 1-1.25 g every hr for about 8 hr or until bleeding has been controlled. Max: 24 g in 24 hr. IV Treatment and prophylaxis of haemorrhage As 2% soln: Initial: 4-5 g over 1 hr, then continuous infusion of 1 g/hr for usually up to 8 hr or until bleeding is controlled. Max: 24 g/24 hr.
Bleeding due to disseminated intravascular coagulation. Rapid IV administration.
Drug Precautions ::
Renal or cardiac disorders. Urinary tract bleeding, haematuria of upper urinary tract origin; veno-occlusive hepatic disease, skeletal myopathy, neonates. Monitor creatinine phosphokinase. Avoid admin with factor IX complex concentrates. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Oedema, headache, malaise, allergic and anaphylactic reactions, anaphylaxis, bradycardia, hypotension, peripheral ischaemia, thrombosis, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, agranulocytosis, coagulation disorder, leukopaenia, thrombocytopaenia, increased CPK, muscle damage, myalgia, myopathy, myositis, rhabdomyolysis, confusion, convulsions, delirium, dizziness, hallucinations, intracranial hypertension, stroke, syncope, dyspnoea, nasal congestion, pulmonary embolism, pruritus, rash, tinnitus, decreased vision, watery eyes, increased BUN, dry ejaculation. Potentially Fatal: Cardiac and hepatic damage.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Aminocaproic acid inhibits the action of plasminogen activators and, to a lesser extent, it also has some antiplasmin activity.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased risk of hypercoagulability with OC and oestrogens.