Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name APLAKET Has Generic Salt :: Ticlopidine
- 2 APLAKET Is From Company Elder Priced :: Rs. 90
- 3 APLAKET have Ticlopidine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name APLAKET Has Generic Salt :: Ticlopidine
APLAKET Is From Company Elder Priced :: Rs. 90
APLAKET have Ticlopidine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, Intermittent claudication, Ischaemic heart disease
Drug Dose ::
Prophylaxis of thrombotic stroke Adult: >18 yr: 250 mg bid. Ischaemic heart disease Adult: >18 yr: 250 mg bid. Intermittent claudication Adult: >18 yr: 250 mg bid. Prophylaxis of subacute stent occlusion after intracoronary stenting Adult: >18 yr: 250 mg bid for 4 wk, in conjunction with aspirin, starting at the time of stent placement. Renal impairment: Dose reduction or discontinuance if haemorrhagic or haematopoietic complications occur. Hepatic impairment: Severe: contraindicated.
Pre-existing or history of blood dyscrasias; haemostatic disorder or active pathological bleeding (eg. bleeding peptic ulcer, intracranial bleeding); severe hepatic dysfunction. Hypersensitivity. Lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Patients with increased risk of bleeding from trauma, surgery or pathological disorder. Moderate to severe renal impairment. May need to stop therapy 10-14 days before elective surgery. Full blood counts should be performed prior to therapy and every 2 wk during the first 3 mth of treatment. Pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, nausea, dyspepsia, bleeding, pupura, skin rash, increase in serum cholesterol concentration, elevation of LFTs, hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice. Potentially Fatal: Neutropenia, agranulocytosis, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and aplastic anaemia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Ticlopidine inhibits adenosine diphosphate-mediated platelet aggregation.
Drug Interactions ::
Reduced clearance with cimetidine; corticosteroid may antagonise effects on bleeding time. Avoid concurrent use with clopidogrel. Potentially Fatal: Risk of haemorrhage increased with NSAIDs and oral anticoagulants; decreased metabolism of theophylline, phenytoin and bupropion.