Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ARIVE Has Generic Salt :: ARIPIPRAZOLE
- 2 ARIVE Is From Company Pentacare Priced :: Rs. 99.00/139.00
- 3 ARIVE have ARIPIPRAZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Psychotics of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Psychotics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ARIVE Has Generic Salt :: ARIPIPRAZOLE
ARIVE Is From Company Pentacare Priced :: Rs. 99.00/139.00
ARIVE have ARIPIPRAZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Psychotics of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Psychotics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Major depressive disorder, Schizophrenia, Acute manic episodes of bipolar disorder, Agitation, Irritability in autism
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Schizophrenia Initial: 10-15 mg once daily. Maintenance: 15 mg once daily. Max: 30 mg once daily without regard to food. Dose increment should not be made before 2 weeks, the time needed to achieve steady state. Bipolar mania 30 mg once daily. May reduce to 15 mg once daily according to tolerability.
Hypersensitivity. Lactation. Children <18 yr. Drug Precautions ::
Patients with known CV diseases (e.g. history of MI, IHD, CCF or conduction abnormalities), cerebrovascular diseases or conditions which would predispose patients to hypotension; Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Caution when operating hazardous machinery, including automobiles when taking aripiprazole. Pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, agitation, insomnia, somnolence; dyspepsia, constipation, pain, nausea, vomiting; asthaenia, dizziness, abdominal pain; dry mouth; anxiety, akathisia; orthostatic hypotension; hypertonia, tremor and blurred vision.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Aripiprazole acts as a partial agonist at D2 and 5-HT1A receptors and as an antagonist at 5-HT2A receptors.
Drug Interactions ::
Drugs that induce CYP3A4 (e.g. carbamazepine) could cause an increase in aripiprazole clearance and lower blood levels. Inhibitors of CYP3A4 (e.g. ketoconazole) or CYP2D6 (e.g. quinidine, fluoxetine or paroxetine) can inhibit aripiprazole elimination and cause increased blood levels. Increased CNS depression with ethanol.