Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ARTHOCARE Has Generic Salt :: Glucosamine
- 2 ARTHOCARE Is From Company Gland Ph. Priced :: Rs. 139.5
- 3 ARTHOCARE have Glucosamine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ARTHOCARE Has Generic Salt :: Glucosamine
ARTHOCARE Is From Company Gland Ph. Priced :: Rs. 139.5
ARTHOCARE have Glucosamine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Glucosamine||DS CAP||Rs. 139.5||10|
|Brand Name||Company / Manufacturers||Strength||Unit||Price / 10|
|ARTHOCARE||Gland Ph.||500,400;MG||10||Rs. 139.5|
|Company Brand Name||Salt Combination||Main Medical Class||Sub Medical Class|
|From Gland Ph. :: ARTHOCARE||Glucosamine||#N/A||#N/A|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Nutritional supplement, Low back pain, Acute gout, Degenerative joint disease
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO One (500 mg) tablet three times daily or as directed by the physician. A single dose of 1500 mg daily may also be effective. Obese individuals may need higher doses, based on body weight.
Allergy to shellfish.
Drug Precautions ::
Diabetic patients, patients on heparin. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Heart burn, epigastric pain/tenderness, diarhea, nausea, dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal pain, palpitations, drowsiness, skin reaction, headache, indigestion.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Glucosamine stimulates the production of proteoglycans and increases sulfate uptake by articular cartilage.
Drug Interactions ::
Glucosamine: May reduce effect of antidiabetic agents, doxorubicin, etoposide, tenoposide. May enhance anticoagulant activity of warfarin.