Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ARTIFICIAL TEARS Has Generic Salt :: HYPROMELLOSE
- 2 ARTIFICIAL TEARS Is From Company Sunways Priced :: Rs. 17.6
- 3 ARTIFICIAL TEARS have HYPROMELLOSE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ARTIFICIAL TEARS Has Generic Salt :: HYPROMELLOSE
ARTIFICIAL TEARS Is From Company Sunways Priced :: Rs. 17.6
ARTIFICIAL TEARS have HYPROMELLOSE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dry eye, Ophthalmic surgery, Corneal protection
Drug Dose ::
For dry eyes: Adults and children-Use 1 drop three or four times a day. Children: This drug does not cause different side effects or problems in children than it does in adults.
Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient of the product.
Drug Precautions ::
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or if your symptoms continue for more than 3 days or become worse, check with your doctor .
Drug Side Effects ::
Blurred vision. Matting or stickiness of eyelashes
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Hypromellose stabilises and thickens the precorneal tear film and prolongs the tear film breakup time thereby promoting corneal wetting. It also lubricates and protects the eye.
Drug Interactions ::