Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ASCEND Has Generic Salt :: CARBONYL
- 2 ASCEND Is From Company PHARMA P. Priced :: Rs. 40.39
- 3 ASCEND have CARBONYL is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ASCEND Has Generic Salt :: CARBONYL
ASCEND Is From Company PHARMA P. Priced :: Rs. 40.39
ASCEND have CARBONYL is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Brand Name||Company / Manufacturers||Strength||Unit||Price / 15|
|ASCEND||PHARMA P.||50,0.5,61.8;MG||15||Rs. 40.39|
|Company Brand Name||Salt Combination||Main Medical Class||Sub Medical Class|
|From PHARMA P. :: ASCEND||CARBONYL||#N/A||#N/A|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dietary supplement, Iron deficiencies, Iron deficiency anemia
Drug Dose ::
One capsule daily. In more severe cases, 2 capsules a day may be required
This product is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Care should be taken in patients who may develop iron overload, such as those with haemochromatosis, haemolytic anaemia or red cell aplasia. Iron chelates with tetracycline and absorption may be impaired.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally well tolerated. However, a few allergic reactions may be seen.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Iron: Essential component in the formation of hemoglobin; adequate amounts of iron are necessary for effective erythropoiesis; also serves as a cofactor of several essential enzymes, including cytochromes that are involved in electron transport. Replacement of iron stores found in hemoglobin, myoglobin, and enzymes; works to transport oxygen via hemoglobin.
Drug Interactions ::
Antacids may decrease the absorption of carbonyl iron.