Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name AZROL Has Generic Salt :: Salmeterol
- 2 AZROL Is From Company Solares (Sun) Priced :: Rs. 93.94
- 3 AZROL have Salmeterol is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name AZROL Has Generic Salt :: Salmeterol
AZROL Is From Company Solares (Sun) Priced :: Rs. 93.94
AZROL have Salmeterol is comes under Sub class Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Brand Name||Company / Manufacturers||Strength||Unit||Price / 25MCG/ACT.|
|AZROL||Solares (Sun)||3MG||25MCG/ACT.||Rs. 93.94|
|Company Brand Name||Salt Combination||Main Medical Class||Sub Medical Class|
|From Solares (Sun) :: AZROL||Salmeterol||Respiratory System||Drugs For Asthma,COPD,ARDS|
Indications for Drugs ::
Chronic asthma, COPD
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Inhalation Chronic asthma; COPD As metered-dose aerosol or dry powd inhalation:Adults and children over 4 years : 50 micrograms twice daily (two puffs with one minute gap in between every puff ) up to 100 mcg twice daily if needed.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to Salmeterol or to the any excipient of this preparation.
Drug Precautions ::
Pregnancy. Arrhythmias, hyperthyroidism, hypertension, DM, myocardial insufficiency, susceptibility to QT-interval prolongation. May cause paradoxical bronchospasm. Not to be used for treatment of acute bronchospasm or patients with deteriorating asthma. Monitor serum potassium concentrations in severe asthma.
Drug Side Effects ::
Fine skeletal muscle tremor especially hands, tachycardia, palpitations, muscle cramps, headache, paradoxical bronchospasm, angioedema, urticaria, hypotension and collapse.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Salmeterol is a direct-acting sympathomimetic which relaxes bronchial smooth muscle by its selective action on beta 2 receptors with little effect on heart rate.
Drug Interactions ::
Diuretics, corticosteroids and xanthines may augment hypokalaemia. Risk of severe hypertension when used with MAOIs, TCAs and other sympathomimetics. Increased susceptibility to cardiac arrhythmias caused by digoxin and other cardiac glycosides.