Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name B-BACT Has Generic Salt :: Mupirocin
- 2 B-BACT Is From Company Wallace Priced :: Rs. 60
- 3 B-BACT have Mupirocin is comes under Sub class Anti Infectives of Main Class Ocular
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Ocular Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Infectives
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name B-BACT Has Generic Salt :: Mupirocin
B-BACT Is From Company Wallace Priced :: Rs. 60
B-BACT have Mupirocin is comes under Sub class Anti Infectives of Main Class Ocular
Main Medicine Class:: Ocular Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Infectives
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Impetigo, Folliculitis, Secondary skin infections, Furunculosis
Drug Dose ::
For children and adults: A small amount of ointment should be applied to the affected area three times daily for up to 10 days. The area treated may be covered with a dressing if desired.
This drug is contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity reactions to Mupirocin or any of the components of the preparation.
Drug Precautions ::
Mupirocin is not suitable for ophthalmic or intra-nasal use. When Mupirocin ointment is used on the face, care should be taken to avoid the eyes. In common with other polyethylene-based ointments, this drug should be used with caution if there is evidence of moderate or severe renal impairment. As with other antibacterial products, prolonged use may result in overgrowth of nonsusceptible organisms, including fungi.
Drug Side Effects ::
Burning, stinging, pain, itching, erythema, dryness, tenderness, dermatitis and rash.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Mupirocin inhibits protein synthesis of the bacteria by binding to isoleucyl transfer RNA-synthetase. It is active against gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria.
Drug Interactions ::