Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BANRAY KIDZ Has Generic Salt :: Zinc
- 2 BANRAY KIDZ Is From Company Ajanta Ph. Priced :: Rs. 120
- 3 BANRAY KIDZ have Zinc is comes under Sub class Absorbents and Protectives of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Absorbents and Protectives
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BANRAY KIDZ Has Generic Salt :: Zinc
BANRAY KIDZ Is From Company Ajanta Ph. Priced :: Rs. 120
BANRAY KIDZ have Zinc is comes under Sub class Absorbents and Protectives of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Absorbents and Protectives
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Zinc deficiency, Severe diarrhea, Liver cirrhosis, immune deficiency, age related blindness, prevention and treatment of colds, maintenance of taste and smell, male potency and sex drive, infertility, prostate problem, hair loss and diabetes & rheumatoid arthritis.
Drug Dose ::
Tablet: For infants between 2 to 6 months of age: 10 mg Zinc once daily for 10-14 days. For children between 6 months to 5 years of age: 20 mg Zinc once daily for 10-14 days. For other indications The recommended dose for children is 2 to 2.5 mg/kg/day. Children under 10 kg: 10 mg Zinc 2 times daily. Children within 10 to 30 kg: 20 mg Zinc 1-3 times daily. Adults and children over 30 kg body weight: 40 mg Zinc 1-3 times daily. Syrup: Child under 10 kg : 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) 2 times daily. Child between 10 – 30 kg : 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) 1-3 times daily. Adults and child over 30 kg : 20 ml (4 teaspoonful) 1-3 times daily.
It is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to Zinc.
Drug Precautions ::
Accumulation of Zinc may occur in case of renal failure. Food may decrease the absorption of Zinc. Hence the patients are advised to take the preparation at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal.
Drug Side Effects ::
Most of the supplements including Zinc are considered to be safe. However, few mild side effects such as nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, gastric ulcer, metallic taste may be occurred.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Zinc: Cofactor in over 100 enzymes; plays a role in DNA synthesis; supports a healthy immune system; helps maintain a sense of smell and taste; may assist in porper function of insulin.
Drug Interactions ::