Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BIO-DROP Has Generic Salt :: Naphazoline
- 2 BIO-DROP Is From Company Bio-Tech Opth. Priced :: Rs. 22.25
- 3 BIO-DROP have Naphazoline is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BIO-DROP Has Generic Salt :: Naphazoline
BIO-DROP Is From Company Bio-Tech Opth. Priced :: Rs. 22.25
BIO-DROP have Naphazoline is comes under Sub class Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants of Main Class Respiratory System
Main Medicine Class:: Respiratory System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Histamines and Nasal Decongestants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Conjunctival decongestant, Acute and chronic non-infectious conjunctivitis, Nonspecific conjunctival irritation, Bacterial and viral conjunctivitis, Irrigation of the tear ducts
Drug Dose ::
Adults: 1 drop in the conjunctival sac, three to 4 times per day. Children: Naphazoline nitrate and Zinc sulphate drops has not been studied in children. Generally, in children the dosage of vasoconstrictors should be low and selected with caution.
Hypersensitivity to zinc sulphate, Naphazoline and other ingredients. Nazin is contraindicated in patients suffering from narrow-angle glaucoma, dry eye and especially keratoconjunctivits sicca (Sjögren’s syndrome). Nazin must not be used in infants.
Drug Precautions ::
patients with predisposition to glaucoma and in patients suffering from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pheochromocytoma, aneurysm, hyperglycemia, and hyperthyroidism.
Drug Side Effects ::
Mydriasis and a slight increase of intraocular pressure in isolated cases. A slight and transient burning sensation may occur after instillation, which does not affect the success of the treatment. Long term use may result in reactive redness of the eye (rebound effect). In very rare cases systemic cardiovascular effects, such as hypertension and arrhythmia, may occur. Nonspecific fatigue has been observed in some patients.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Naphazoline, an imidazoline derivative sympathomimetic amine, produces vasoconstriction by stimulating the ?-adrenergic receptors in the arterioles of the conjunctiva and the nasal mucosa. Zinc sulfate: Astringent.
Drug Interactions ::