Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BIOCOF Has Generic Salt :: Bromhexine
- 2 BIOCOF Is From Company IP HC. Priced :: Rs. 42.5
- 3 BIOCOF have Bromhexine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BIOCOF Has Generic Salt :: Bromhexine
BIOCOF Is From Company IP HC. Priced :: Rs. 42.5
BIOCOF have Bromhexine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Productive cough, Acute sore throat, Mucolytic
Drug Dose ::
Tablet: Adults and children over 10 years: 8-16 mg 3 times daily. Children 5-10 years: 4 mg 3 times daily. Syrup: Adults: The recommended daily dose is 2 to 4 teaspoonful 3 times. Initially 4 teaspoonful 3 times daily and then as required. Children: Suggested dosage for children under 2 years is 1/4 teaspoonful 3 times daily, 2-5 years 1/2 teaspoonful 3 times daily 5-10 years 1 teaspoonful 3 times daily.
Contraindicated to those who are hypersensitive to Bromhexine Hydrochloride.
Drug Precautions ::
History of peptic ulceration; asthmatic patients. Severe hepatic or renal impairment.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI side effects; headache, dizziness, sweating, skin rashes. Inhalation: Cough or bronchospasm.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Bromhexine is a mucolytic.
Drug Interactions ::