Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE Has Generic Salt :: Hepatitis
- 2 BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE Is From Company Wockhardt Priced :: Rs. 700
- 3 BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE have Hepatitis is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE Has Generic Salt :: Hepatitis
BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE Is From Company Wockhardt Priced :: Rs. 700
BIOVAC-B MULTIDOSE have Hepatitis is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
To prevent Hepatiis B virus
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IM Basic course consists of 3(1 ml each) doses: 2nd and 3rd doses given 1 and 6 mth after the 1st dose respectively. More rapid immunization 3rd dose can be given 2 months after initial dose with booster at 12 months.Dose depends on the product used. Typical doses: 10 or 20 mcg. Given via SC administration in haemophiliacs. Child: 0.5 ml each 3 doses should be injected as same manner as adult.
Previous confirmed anaphylactic reaction to a previous dose of a vaccine containing the same antigens. Hypersensitivity. Vaccines prepared in egg cultures are contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity reactions to egg. Severe immunodeficiency. Malignant disease being treated with chemotherapy or radiotherapy and for at least 6 mth after stopping treatment. Patients with compromised immune system such as those on high-dose systemic corticosteroids, immunosuppressants or HIV positive.
Drug Precautions ::
If any alcohol or disinfectant is used for cleansing the skin it should be allowed to evaporate before vaccination otherwise inactivation of live vaccines may occur.
Drug Side Effects ::
Abdominal pain and GI disturbance, and musculoskeletal and joint pain and inflammation. Dizziness and sleep disturbance. CV effects include occasional hypotension and, rarely, tachycardia. Dysuria, visual disturbances and earache.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Hepatitis B vaccines are used for active immunisation against hepatitis B infection. Two types of vaccine have been available each containing hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) adsorbed onto aluminium hydroxide or a similar adsorbent.
Drug Interactions ::
Reduced response to vaccination when used concurrently with immunosuppressants such as corticosteroids or antineoplastics.