Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BLURING Has Generic Salt :: Trypan
- 2 BLURING Is From Company Milmet Priced :: Rs. 110
- 3 BLURING have Trypan is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BLURING Has Generic Salt :: Trypan
BLURING Is From Company Milmet Priced :: Rs. 110
BLURING have Trypan is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Aid in ophthalmic surgery by staining the anterior capsule of the lens.
Drug Dose ::
Trypan blue is packaged in a 2.25 mL syringe to which a blunt cannula has to be attached. After opening the eye, an air bubble is injected into the anterior chamber of the eye in order to minimize dilution of (trypan blue) by the aqueous. (trypan blue) is carefully applied onto the anterior lens capsule using a blunt cannula. Sufficient staining is achieved as soon as the dye has contacted the capsule. The anterior chamber is then irrigated with balanced salt solution to remove all excess dye. An anterior capsulotomy can then be performed.
(Trypan blue) is contraindicated when a non-hydrated (dry state), hydrophilic acrylic intraocular lens (IOL) is planned to be inserted into the eye because the dye may be absorbed by the IOL and stain the IOL.
Drug Precautions ::
General: It is recommended that after injection all excess (trypan blue) be immediately removed from the eye by thorough irrigation of the anterior chamber. Carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, impairment of fertility
Drug Side Effects ::
Adverse reactions reported following use of (trypan blue) include discoloration of high water content hydrogen intraocular lenses and inadvertent staining of the posterior lens capsule and vitreous face.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Drug Interactions ::