Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BROMIFEN Has Generic Salt :: BROMFENAC
- 2 BROMIFEN Is From Company Optho Rem. Priced :: Rs. 72
- 3 BROMIFEN have BROMFENAC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BROMIFEN Has Generic Salt :: BROMFENAC
BROMIFEN Is From Company Optho Rem. Priced :: Rs. 72
BROMIFEN have BROMFENAC is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|BROMFENAC||EYE DPS||Rs. 72||5 ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Postoperative ocular inflammation, Ocular pain
Drug Dose ::
One drop should be applied to the affected eye(s) once daily beginning 1 day prior to surgery,continued on the day of surgery and through 2 weeks after surgery.
Bromfenac ophthalmic solution is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the formulation.
Drug Precautions ::
Bromfenac ophthalmic solution should be used with caution in patients with known bleeding tendencies or who are receiving other medications which may prolong bleeding time. Patients with evidence of corneal epithelial breakdown should immediately discontinue use of topical NSAIDs and should be closely monitored for corneal health.
Drug Side Effects ::
Abnormal sensation in eye, conjunctival hyperemia, eye irritation (including burning/stinging), eye pain, eye pruritus, eye redness, headache and iritis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent; inhibits COX-1 and COX-2, which results in decreased formation of prostaglandin precursors
Drug Interactions ::