Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BRUPAL Has Generic Salt :: Ibuprofen
- 2 BRUPAL Is From Company Geno Ph. Priced :: Rs. 3.35
- 3 BRUPAL have Ibuprofen is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BRUPAL Has Generic Salt :: Ibuprofen
BRUPAL Is From Company Geno Ph. Priced :: Rs. 3.35
BRUPAL have Ibuprofen is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Ibuprofen||KID TAB||Rs. 3.35||10|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Fever, Pericarditis, Dysmenorrhea, Patent ductus arteriosus, Inflammation, Musculoskeletal and joint disorders
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Pain and inflammation 1.2-1.8 g/day in divided doses. Maintenance: 0.6-1.2 g/day. Max: 2.4 g/day. Fever 200-400 mg 4-6 hrly. Max: 1.2 g/day.
Active peptic ulcer; hypersensitivity. Neonates with congenital heart disease, suspected necrotising enterocolitis and active bleeding (parenteral).
Drug Precautions ::
Asthma; renal or hepatic disorders; bleeding disorders; CV disease. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Oral: Dyspepsia, vomitting, abdominal pain, heart burn, nausea, diarrhoea, epigastric pain, edema, fluid retention, dizziness, rash, tinnitus. Parenteral: Intraventricular hemorrhage, skin irritation, hypocalcemia, hypoglycemia, GI disorders, anemia, apnea, respiratory infection, sepsis. Potentially Fatal: Severe CV thrombotic events. Severe GI bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Ibuprofen inhibits synthesis of prostaglandins in body tissues by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-1 and 2. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased risk of GI bleeding w/ warfarin, corticosteroids, SSRIs and aspirin. May reduce the natriuretic effects of diuretics. Reduced antihypertensive effect of ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor antagonists. May increase toxicity of lithium and methotrexate. Increased nephrotoxicity w/ ciclosporin and tacrolimus.