Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BRUTEK-200 Has Generic Salt :: DEXIBUPROFEN
- 2 BRUTEK-200 Is From Company Zuventus Priced :: Rs. 35
- 3 BRUTEK-200 have DEXIBUPROFEN is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BRUTEK-200 Has Generic Salt :: DEXIBUPROFEN
BRUTEK-200 Is From Company Zuventus Priced :: Rs. 35
BRUTEK-200 have DEXIBUPROFEN is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Osteoarthritis, Pain, Fever, Pericarditis, Dysmenorrhea, Rheumatic disorders, Patent ductus arteriosus
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Pain and inflammation associated w/ musculoskeletal and joint disorders; Dysmenorrhoea 600-900 mg/day in 2-3 divided doses, up to 1,200 mg/day in acute exacerbations. Hepatic impairment: Dose reduction is recommended.
Hypersensitivity to aspirin or NSAIDs; active or suspected GI ulcer or history of recurrent GI ulcer; GI bleeding or other active bleedings or bleeding disorders; active Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis; haemorrhagic diasthesis and other coagulation disorders, or patients receiving anticoagulant therapy; severe heart failure, renal or hepatic impairment; child <18 yrs; pregnancy (third trimester). Drug Precautions ::
History of bronchial asthma; renal or hepatic disorders; bleeding disorders; CV disease; elderly; lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI bleeding, heartburn, epigastric pain; dyspepsia, peptic ulcer; nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea; jaundice, hepatitis; rash; thrombocytopaenia; visual disturbances; tinnitus; depression; fatigue, headache, dizziness, vertigo.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Dexibuprofen is a NSAID. It acts by inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase, which is involved in prostaglandin synthesis.
Drug Interactions ::
Avoid concomitant use with anticoagulants, other NSAIDs and salicylates. Increases risk of methotrexate and lithium toxicity.