Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name BUSPIN Has Generic Salt :: Buspirone
- 2 BUSPIN Is From Company Intas Priced :: Rs. 18.5
- 3 BUSPIN have Buspirone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name BUSPIN Has Generic Salt :: Buspirone
BUSPIN Is From Company Intas Priced :: Rs. 18.5
BUSPIN have Buspirone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Oral Short-term management of anxiety Adult: Initially, 5 mg bid/tid increased by 5-mg increments at intervals of 2-3 days. Max: 45 mg daily in divided doses. Max Dosage: 45 mg daily in divided doses.
Hypersensitivity. Epilepsy; severe renal or hepatic impairment; children <18 yr; pregnancy, lactation. Drug Precautions ::
Preceding co-administration of MAOIs, decreased hepatic or renal function. In patients on benzodiazepines, withdraw the drug gradually. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Drug Side Effects ::
Dizziness, nausea, headache, nervousness, lightheadedness, excitement, paraesthesia, sleep disturbances, chest pain, tinnitus, nasal congestion, sore throat. Less sedation and lower potential for dependence compared to other anxiolytics.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Buspirone exerts anxiolytic activity through high affinity for serotonin 5-HT1A and 5-HT2 receptors. It has moderate affinity for dopamine D2-receptors but no affinity for GABA receptors.
Drug Interactions ::
Enhanced sedative effects with alcohol or CNS depressants. Increases serum haloperidol. Concurrent admin with MAOIs may lead to increase in BP. Potentially Fatal: Elevation of BP when taken concomitantly with MAOIs.