Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CARDIO Has Generic Salt :: Dopamine
- 2 CARDIO Is From Company SYNER MED. Priced :: Rs. 35
- 3 CARDIO have Dopamine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CARDIO Has Generic Salt :: Dopamine
CARDIO Is From Company SYNER MED. Priced :: Rs. 35
CARDIO have Dopamine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Shock, Acute heart failure, Hypotension
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV Initial: 1-5 mcg/kg/min, up to 5-10 mcg/kg/min according to patient’s response. For seriously ill patients: up to 20-50 mcg/kg/min may be used.
Pheochromocytoma, uncorrected tachyarrhythmias, ventricular fibrillation. Hypersensitivity.
Drug Precautions ::
Shock secondary to MI, history of peripheral vascular disease. Correct hypovolaemia before infusion. History of occlusive vascular disease e.g, atherosclerosis, Raynaud’s disease, Buerger’s disease, diabetic endarteritis; disproportionate increase in diastolic pressure. Pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, ectopic beats, palpitation, anginal pain, hypotension, vasoconstriction, bradycardia, hypertension, dyspnoea, headache, widened QRS complexes, azotaemia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Dopamine stimulates dopaminergic receptors at lower doses producing renal and mesenteric vasodilation while at higher doses stimulate both dopaminergic and ?-adrenergic receptors producing cardiac stimulation and renal vasodilation. It increases heart rate and force of contraction. At low infusion rates vasodilatation occurs in the renal, mesenteric, coronary and cerebral beds. At higher rates vasoconstriction in skeletal muscles and a rise in BP.
Drug Interactions ::
Cyclopropane and halogenated hydrocarbon anaesthetics may sensitise myocardium to dopamine and precipitate ventricular arrhythmias. MAO inhibitors prolong and increase dopamine effects. Ergots potentiate vasoconstriction action of dopamine. Alpha-blockers unmask dopamine’s beta action.