Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CARECOBAL Has Generic Salt :: Methylcobalamin
- 2 CARECOBAL Is From Company Vivid Bio. Priced :: Rs. 40
- 3 CARECOBAL have Methylcobalamin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CARECOBAL Has Generic Salt :: Methylcobalamin
CARECOBAL Is From Company Vivid Bio. Priced :: Rs. 40
CARECOBAL have Methylcobalamin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Nutritional Supplement General dosage range 1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals
Hypersensitivity to drug or fish or soybeans.
Drug Precautions ::
1.Diabetes 2.Liver disease 3.Pancreas disorder 4.Underactive thyroid 5.If drink more than 2 alcoholic beverages per day
Drug Side Effects ::
1.Back pain 2.Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth 3.Upset stomach, belching 4.Mild skin rash
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Mecobalamin is the neurologically active form of vitamin B12 and occurs as a water-soluble vitamin in the body. It is a cofactor in the enzyme methionine synthase, which functions to transfer methyl groups for the regeneration of methionine from homocysteine. In anaemia, it increases erythrocyte production by promoting nucleic acid synthesis in the bone marrow and by promoting maturation and division of erythrocytes. Selenium: Antioxidant; cofactor in glutathione peroxidase; protects cell components from oxidative damage. Present in selenoproteins as selenocysteine amino acid residue. Vitamin A plays an essential role in the function of retina and is essential for growh and differentiation of epithelial tissue. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which preserves essential cellular constituents. Zinc: Cofactor in over 100 enzymes; plays a role in DNA synthesis; supports a healthy immune system; helps maintain a sense of smell and taste; may assist in porper function of insulin.
Drug Interactions ::